Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

So many pictures and blogspot does not want to cooperate with me right now! This last week was a lot of fun! My family and some of Blake's family came out for Thanksgiving and his basketball tourney which you can read about under the Mesa State tab above. We celebrated my birthday, ate a lot of food, played Just Dance 2 almost every night (which I am the bomb.com at), went shopping, and found out that Blake and I are way too laid back for Black Friday shopping! Enjoy!



 Blake making me steak fajitas for my birthday! I'm lucky to have a man that can cook! =)

  
                                                           


1 comment:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Ha ha I want to try just dance! It sounds fun. It looks like you had a lot of fun from the pictures!