Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

.::New School Year::.

School has started and we have become more busy! With Blake taking 16 credits and basketball and me taking 14 (online, ugh...kill me) and work I am surprised we manage to still have fun with our friends and make quick trips back to Utah here and there. We are seriously so tired at the end of the day! I have really slacked in my journaling and I will usually rely on my blog to help me remember stuff...but I've slacked on this as well.
The first week of school Angie & Colton had the team over for a BBQ.
It was really fun and such a success.
It was a great way to meet the new guys and some of the guys ladies!


 Chandler & Erica had planned an overnight camping trip at Vega Reservoir with the team. I had to work most of Saturday but we got up there by 5 to have dinner, s'mores, and have fun with our friends.
 The view from our campsite.
 It was raining when we were first got there. I was soooo not thrilled but it settled and we got this double rainbow.
 The ladies :)
 Some of the guys on the team...the others said not to make them food because they were going to catch their dinner....they caught one fish. They ended up going to get burgers...haha.
 Roasting s'mores & Starbursts...yum, yum!
We headed home that night since I had to work the next morning, it was short, but we had fun.

This year we have been good at supporting other fellow CMU athletics. We've gone to a football game, women's soccer, and 2 volleyball games. Go us! :)
 And lastly...have you ever had Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana soup?
It's delish!
And I found the CopyKat version online...try it.
You seriously won't regret it! It's perfect on a chilly day!

3 comments:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Oooh that soup does look yummy! I've never had Olive Garden's version, but I will have to try it when it gets colder outside!

Jannifer said...

I didn't know you were in school. You sound crazy busy! What are you taking? I love that soup. I made it last winter and will definitely be making it again!

Candace Shiflet said...

you two are a beautiful couple :) and that soup seriously looks SO delicious. holy smokes!
Lovely Little Rants