Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

.:: Halloween Fun::.

Some of the fun Halloween stuff we did...
Okay so going to the driving range isn't Halloweenish but it was a beautiful day and it was my first time going. It was so fun!
 We went to the haunted corn maze...that place is pretty cool with all the animals, pumpkin patch, and family fun things to do.



 Us being "scared" in the corn maze
 Our gingerbread haunted graveyard
 Cowboy & Indian
 2 professors, a one night stand, and a cowboy
 We went out to a friends party for Halloween...it was interesting...
it will probably be the first & last time we go to a college party as a married couple.
Kids so drunk that they are just making fools of themselves is not our scene.
The most entertaining thing of the night was watching a guy dump hot sauce in peoples beers when they weren't looking & then watching them drink it...that my friends is HILARIOUS.

Hope everyone had a fun Halloween.

Basketball season starts in less then a week...I'm so excited...
I can't believe my cute hus is a senior & this is our last year!!
We'll be in St. George next weekend for games so if any of our friends want to meet us there to support Blake & cheer on CMU that would be aweeeeesome!!!

2 comments:

Jannifer said...

I love going to the driving range. That graveyard is legit! I take it the st. george weekend is the 12th and 13th? We really want to come up there and watch Blake play. Is his schedule online somewhere? Do you have a preference when we come?

The Finlinsons said...

Hey, I read your blog after you posted on facebook about it. I've got a few blogs too....thefinlinsons.blogspot.com is the normal one and edenisms.blogspot.com is about my girls.

But mostly I'm just writing a comment to say that the Olive Garden soup you made a while back looks AWESOME...so I'm definitely going to try it out!