Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 01, 2012

.:: Way Overdue::.

I have slacked in all things when it comes to journaling. I have been taking a lot of pictures but haven't even downloaded them on my lap top yet. One day life will settle down and I will be able to do a proper post with all the things we have been up to. For a quick run down here is how this semester and last semester basically were....
Blake is in his senior year of basketball and it is coming to a close (as soon as they lose)... as we speak he is with his team in Pueblo, Co. preparing to play Friday (semi-finals) and hopefully Saturday for the conference championship. And then there's regionals. He is also super slammed with school...this is the first time in my life that I have actually seen him stressed because he is so busy. This last week he has not been home for more then 24 hours because he had been traveling back and forth from games...the.man.is.tired. But somehow still keeps it all together.
I have been busy with work, where they have me work horrendous hours, school, that's online and I totally hate, and cooking a baby in my belly. Just in case you hadn't heard...or seen on Facebook we are expecting our first baby in August. Yayy us! Lucky for me, I haven't had an ounce of nausea or have thrown up...I've only been really tired. I really think I would have been one of those women who didn't know she was pregnant for forever (or until I just got fat in my belly) and could have had my own show...hello TLC fame! Just kidding.
Anyways...our life is exciting...right? There really are fun things we have done but I am so far behind I just don't know if I want to blog it all. So for now I leave you with the most recent picture taken over the weekend of me and my skinny-butt friends in Durango! :)

4 comments:

M & T Peterson said...

Congrats on the baby! Being a mom is awesome.

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Baby??! That is awesome! Congrats! And your skinny butt fits right in with your friends :)

The Ryttings said...

Congrats! Being a mommy is the best! Then you can join the 3am facebook chats lol:-)

Jannifer said...

Loved the update! I can't believe you are already 16 weeks, it is going by so fast!