Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 13, 2010

BYU v. Airforce

This last weekend we headed down to Colorado Springs to watch the Airforce game with 2 of my brother in laws and there friend Robbie. I was pretty excited to get out of the house...however BYU could not pull off a win. There were so many things that went wrong it wasn't even funny. It was a very disappointing day to be a cougar fan. However, the 9/11 tribute was awesome and they did a lot of spotlights of people who were closely involved with everything that happened 9 years ago. I'm so thankful for all the men and women who sacrifice there lives everyday for the freedoms I get to enjoy.







We're hoping for a more successful season but they are young so who knows. But it was a fun little getaway and it was good to see some family.

2 comments:

Jannifer said...

You know I was sad when we decided we couldn't go but then after they did so bad I was really glad we hadn't gone all that way to watch them get destroyed! But a fun getaway nonetheless.

JMay said...

Game day! Looks like fun!

http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/