Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 27, 2010

Date Night: Chuck E Cheese

Where a kid, can be a kid!!!
We had a date night with Chan and Erica and had so much fun! We had dinner at Outback, got some ice cream at Coldstone, and then went to Chuck E Cheese to play the games.
We had a basketball shooting contest Francom v. Burgon. I sucked the first two rounds but luckily Blake could pick up my slack and we won all three rounds. Next time we'll have to place bets on ice cream or something. :)




 The boys playing some shooting game that lasted forever!

Erica and me playing a water shooting game that we were entirely too big for!
It's amazing how far $10 can go!! We had a lot of fun with these guys and we are so glad there is another married couple on the team for us to hang out with!

I had to post a pic of our dinner yesterday! It was sooooo yummy and so we had to document it! Life is good.... :)

2 comments:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

That looks like so much fun! Now I am in the mood for arcade games lol. Your dinner looks so yummy!

JMay said...

Ok I have not been there in seriously forever, I need to take my niece there & have fun myself too ;-)