Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 24, 2012

.::18 Weeks::.

Pregnancy is still being good to me. 
I have to remind myself that I am pregnant sometimes.
Not much really to report except I am still waiting to feel her move.
I'm sure it will happen soon.
I'm not in maternity clothes yet but I have bought a belly band since at the end of the night my jeans kind of feel tight. The most exciting pregnancy thing to happen this week was my appointment and hearing her heartbeat again.
And a sweet memory for keeping...when Blake and I are napping he has been laying his head on my belly or has a hand on the belly. He's so sweet & will be a great dad!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think I felt my first move at around 18-19 weeks? You will feel her soon, it's so fun! You look darling!

Hailey. said...

This is just about the cutest thing ever! I love this idea! I am so happy for you! How exciting! (:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

You look so cute! What a happy/crazy experience it would be to feel it moving for the first time! Hope it's soon :)