Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 05, 2012

.::20 Weeks & Nursery Plan::.

How far along? 20 Weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 8ish lbs gained so far
Maternity clothes? Nope, I have some but my jeans fit fine or I just wear leggings.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Not sleeping so well. And I have theeeee craziest dreams ever. Like I was bathing my baby and she pulled on her ear and it came off...? WTF...
Best moment this week: I'm halfway done! &&& we had our anatomy scan to check out baby girl. Half the time Blake and I had nooooo idea what we were looking at but apparently (as far as they can tell) she's perfect! :)
Miss Anything? Not at the moment
Movement: Yep, she loves chillin' on my left side!
Food cravings: Ceasar salad, Egg Drop soup, and baked potatoes.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yup!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Easter candy....&&Another easy 20 weeks of pregnancy...please!? :)
(I stole this questionaire from a girl from Pinterest, her blog is so cute! littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com)

And so far for the nursery plans...these are some of the things I am wanting thus far to do.


1. I had decided awhile ago that if I had a girl, I would like a yellow, white, and gray nursery with some sort of pattern. Up until last week I could only find pink bedding, and then we came across this baby. I am so happy with it because we can add any yellow sheets to it, and incorporate yellow accents to the room.

2. I found this on Pinterest. I think it's so cute. I would like to make the canvases yellow, and then hoping I can find someone to make the vinyl but maybe with an owl instead of a bird.

3. I was torn between buying a whole crib set (crib, changing table, and dresser) for this little munchkin but felt like that would be too much furniture in her room and so I was in search of something else. I came across this DIY on Pinterest (just what I was looking for) and now I am searching KSL and Craigslist feverishly to find a similiar dresser, if you know anyone that has a dresser similiar and wanting to get rid of it, I can take it off there hands. :) But if I don't find anything soon then I may have to go with the traditional crib, changing table, and dresser combo.

4. Black crib, plain and simple. Or maybe white...so indecisive.

Life is still busy for us! I thought it would slow down since basketball is over but it's not. But since we have been so busy I think my pregnancy is flying by!

3 comments:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Well I just commented on your pic on fb, but I figured I would comment on here as well :) I love the yellow dresser, so cute! And the grey and white would look so great with it! congrats!

Chelsea said...

So excited for you La-Shana! I LOVE the yellow, grey and white! Adorable and refreshing.

The McKennas said...

Love the updates, keep them coming! So excited for you and LOVE your ideas for the nursery :)