Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 30, 2012

.::32 Weeks::.

How far along? 32 Weeks
Stretch marks? None yet
Sleep: ...
Best moment this week: 32 week doctors appointment, except for the long wait, no more afternoon appointments for us!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my tummy
Movement: She likes doing "womb gymnastics" as Blake would say.
Food cravings: Nothing really, it changes from my boredom levels.
Symptoms: A little hip pain from sleeping on my side all night but it goes away once I start moving around.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time, sometimes I get really emotional about working 12 hour shifts since I hate my job.
Looking forward to: Working 4-10's and hopefully somewhat of a consistent work schedule.

Blake and I realized last night at Olive Garden that pretty soon going out will be much harder since we will either be packing her along or getting a babysitter...holy 50(ish) days and we will be parents and will be responsible for a little human!

1 comment:

The Finlinsons said...

You still have some time to worry about going placed with your little one. You can lug them around to places like out to eat and stuff like that (I mean, roller coaster rides and stuff aren't gonna be the same..) but as they get older the harder it does become...