Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 21, 2012

.::31 Weeks::.


 How far along? 31 Weeks, 4 days

Total weight gain: +20 lbs.
Stretch marks? None yet
Sleep: Non-existant, and I don't think it's from my belly either, my body just doesn't want to sleep past 5 a.m. and my bladder insists on waking up every 2 hours.
Best moment this week: Passed my College Algebra final... :)
Miss Anything? Sleep and energy, I'm finally slowing down. It's really a chore to get a workout in nowadays.
Movement: She's practicing her gymnastics moves. It doesn't hurt yet so that's good. It's just so strange to feel her move SOOO much!
Food cravings: None really.
Symptoms: None really.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Getting through this pay period of work! :)

We went to Utah over Father's Day weekend and we had so much fun! On Friday we went to the temple, got J-Dawgs, and then played tennis for hours against my family. Blake and I won, of course! ;)
On Saturday we went to lunch with some besties, played croquet (I won! Kinda.), went swimming, then met up with our friends again for dinner at Red Robbin and a game of Wacky 6's after. Sunday we went to church, ate a ton of yummy food my mama made, relaxed, ate some more, and watched the game before heading back to GJ.



3 comments:

McKenzie said...

So cute! Love the name. You will be a fantastic Mama!!!

Rick and Kori said...

You look great! I'm so excited for you! Love the name!

Jannifer said...

Love the top pic of you! So glad we got to hang out so much. We should have taken some pics. I just saw your little ticker at the top and read 56 days to go-that is crazy! It will be here so fast.