Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 13, 2012

.::34 Weeks::.

I have no idea how she is the size of a cantaloupe when she is 18 inches long and 4 3/4 lbs.
I just write what my pregnancy app says, haha.
How far along? 34 Weeks & 5 Days

Total weight gain: 23 big ones...the numbers are daunting...although I know they are suppose to go up haha.
Sleep: Still blahhh...
Best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat on Monday, mini date with Blake on Tuesday, Baby K getting a new friend on Wednesday/Thursday.Congrats Jo & Bodie! We can't wait to meet Blakely! 
Miss Anything? Having energy! I feel as tired as I did my first trimester.
Movement: Still a professional womb gymnast!
Food cravings: Lemon cake...made it/tasted it for the first time on Monday, thought it was heavenly! So now I just think about it constantly. Fresh fruit is still up there as a fav and chocolate milk.
Symptoms: Started this week off with double leg cramps at 5 a.m. Sunday morning...that was a good time...NOT!!...I would take suggestions on how to prevent these monsters but I have looked at every website and I do all the things except one to prevent them and that's sit for long hours but my job requires it and I stand up and move all the time and on my 30 minute breaks I walk 1-2 miles sooo I'm pretty much doomed!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & tired
Looking forward to: My baby shower on Sunday with my GJ girlies! :)

My pregnancy has been really easy so now that my energy levels are at an all time low I am struggling that I can't/don't feel like I can do so much that I need/want to do. I'm struggling to even do my stats homework that needs to be done in the next coming weeks! Ugh! I have an endless (well feels like endless) to do list...some of which isn't so important but I would like to get done. I can't believe I only have 6ish weeks left before this little one joins our family. It's so surreal to me!
Pictures taken thus far on Instagram :o)

Miss Blakely! Almost 10 lbs. What a cute little chunk!

Someone posted this on Facebook and I had a good chuckle from it!

On my daily walk while at work!
My Lemon Cake...yummmm!

2 comments:

Hailey. said...

Ahh I love your dress you're wearing in your chalk board picture! It's adorable and you look beautiful! I love all your little signs.

Steven and Cara said...

I hear you on the leg cramps! They are the worst thing ever :(. Things I've done that have helped is stretching every night and sometimes taking a quick warm bath has helped me! It isn't full proof, but it has helped me a little bit (I at least don't get them AS often)! Good luck girlie! You and I are getting sooo close!