Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 21, 2012

.::35 Weeks & Organizing ::.

He likes to pretend he has a belly also!


How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain: 24 lbs.
Stretch marks? Yep, it's really light, I was a little sad (as in I cried), but then I felt ridiculous about crying because I knew I would get them and my baby girl is worth it!
Sleep: ...
Best moment this week: 2 Baby showers! My GJ friends threw me one on Sunday, and it was so cute. We decorated onesies and I loved it! Then on Tuesday I had a meeting for work and I walked in my office to it fully decorated and gifts for baby girl. I was so surprised. I'm so grateful for how thoughtful everyone has been.
Miss Anything? Sleep, sleeping on my belly, energy..
Movement: Lots of it!
Food cravings: Salad, watermelon, donuts (haven't given it yet), and oreos (I plan on indulging in those though). Lately all I want is carbs (like one day I just wanted toast with cinnamon sugar on it) and treats. I have been a pretty healthy eater through this pregnancy but lately I just want to eat everything and try and reach 500 lbs or something.Haha. If we have treats in the house I have Blake put them on top of the cupboards cause he knows I wont risk falling trying to reach for them. Ha.
Symptoms: Hip and shoulder pain from sleeping on my side all night.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and sleepy!
Looking forward to: Meeting our sweet girl in 5 short weeks... :o)

I am having the hardest time trying to figure out how to organize Baby K's things...and I still have another shower to go... I mean between teething rings, wash clothes, and toys I don't know where to put all this stuff! Anyone have any tips? Or am I totally over thinking it?

Some pictures from the last week. I have actual pictures on my camera from my baby showers but I am posting from my phone...enjoy!
 With my ladies :)
Some gifts from work surprise shower

At work..

Countdown on my phone made me realize I need to get my booty in gear and start preparing for Miss K
Stuff from my shower with my friends here. I had so much fun and loved just having some girl time!! :)

1 comment:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Those onesies are so cute! Sounds like a fun shower. I know those diapers are just melted candy bars, but, man, they look nasty lol! I don't have any tips for organizing, but you're such a crafty person I am sure you will come up with a cute way to organize everything!