Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 04, 2012

.::Pics My Phone Beholds::.

This girl makes my heart melt! I'm so not looking forward to going back to work on Monday. If you didn't see my status on Facebook I found out my work schedule changed last minute...before I left on maternity leave I was working day shift Wednesday thru Saturday and I was told that's what I would have when I come back and when I called my boss a couple weeks ago I was told the same thing but when I called this week they told me it changed. For example I work 2 day shifts and then the next 3 days I work swing shifts ending at 12:30 am. I'm so frustrated and honestly bawled my eyes out. I don't understand how people don't think that throwing me around shift to shift wouldn't be hard on me and my baby. Let's just say....this job won't be hard to quit at all when I'm given the opportunity! Anyways...enjoy some pictures of my Lani Bears :)














4 comments:

McKell said...

i hate how companies feel like they can do that- i feel like it happens a lot in hospital settings. people's jobs aren't the only things in their lives. can you imagine if you had multiple children to bouce around or if you were doing more school and you had made your schedule around your work schedule? so ridiculous. i'm sorry

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Sorry to hear about your work schedule, that's gotta be hard! hopefully they can get you a schedule you like soon! Your little girl is adorable though!!! And I love her name!

Rick and Kori said...

Oh she is soooo beautiful! I'm sorry about your work schedule! Thats horrible! Good luck!

Jannifer said...

She is seriously so cute! Sorry you had to go back to work, I can't imagine how hard that must be. Miss you guys!