Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 21, 2012

Keilani's Views on the 1st Month of Life

Hey guys! Keilani here to report on my first month of life! Mom has been busy taking care of my cuteness, doing the whole stay at home mom/wife thing, and doing school, so I decided to take over and update this blog for her. I have to say, life outside the womb is pretty stellar. I should mention that mom said I was 19.5 inches when I was born, little did she know, that dang student nurse who basically dropped me on that cold tray didn't straighten my leg out when she measured me. Luckily, two days after we left the hospital Dr. Holliday's nurse re-measured me and confirmed that I'm not a shorty and that I was 21 inches... Boom baby.
Life at home is good. Mom gets to stay home with me while dad does his student teaching during the day. Mom and dad think I'm basically the most awesome baby in the world, I can't blame them, cause I agree. When I "talk" or smile, mom and dad get all up in my grill and smother me with kisses and pictures. I can't blame them that they love me so much, I mean I'm a chill baby, I'm a good eater, and I sleep 6 to 8 hours straight at night. I thought life was awesome with these two but then we went to Utah for the weekend so I could meet my papa and my aunts and uncles and those guys just spoiled me with love and gifts. I also got newborn pictures done which was alright but the constant changing of outfits was ridiculous. Let's see what else... I didn't like being swaddled until 2 weeks ago... I let mom know I'm ready for it by being fussy. Bath time is a good time, I enjoy the hot tub like feeling until the parentals feel like torturing me and taking me out. I eat like a champ! And lucky for them I can nurse from mom and take a bottle like a boss. I guess that's why I'm already 10 ell bees at a month old.
Anyways, I'll leave you with some cute pictures of me while I go nap it up and spread my cuteness to the people of Grand Junction, lucky them! :-)











1 comment:

M & T Peterson said...

What a lucky little girl. :) You guys look so happy. Love this post.