Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 10, 2012

.::38 Weeks & Retaining Water::.

How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain: 28 lbs.
Stretch marks? Yes
Sleep: ... 
Best moment this week: Being with family in Utah, doctors appointment
Miss Anything? The usual...sleep, sleeping on my belly, energy, sleep
Movement: Apparently she is suppose to start slowing down....she hasn't :) And I think she likes hitting my hip bone and throwing me off when I am walking!
Food cravings: Carbs & sugar....yayy!
Symptoms: Sore hips & shoulders from sleeping on my side all night and sometimes she sits on my sciatic nerve so I will have a dead leg. Oh and I am retaining water now...yayy!
Labor Signs: A few contractions here and there but nothing to think that I will have this child anytime soon.
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Meeting our baby girl in a couple weeks! Eek!! :-)


Sunday nap time with my kitty, Buddy, and Makenna

The Wall-olympics! I sat with tthis sweet girl to give her mama a break!

We celebrated 4 years of marriage on August 2nd! I had to work until 5:30 so we went to dinner after at Red Lobster and did the 'four course meal' since it seemed appropriate and then since there is nothing to do in Grand Junction but see a movie, go hiking, or play mini golf, we chose mini golf. I told Blake too bad we didn't go golfing cause then we could hit the ball and yell "four" haha, I thought it was clever! We are starting this year of marriage off with a lot of exciting things! :-)
A bowl of yummy ice cream! I had to work from 7-5:30 p.m. and then had a Stats final at 6 one night...I was so tired after and indulged on some of this yumminess!

Breakfast at One Man Band with some besties. I didn't eat all of this food, I just wanted to taste all of it :-)
We said goodbye to our besties the Quist's since they are moving to Virginia this weekend. We really stink at taking pics but I hurried and snapped this pic before our card game was over. We are so excited for them and the law school journey they are about to embark on. Love you guys! We'll see ya at Christmas!!